A decade ago, Schools were something. There were two types of schools, those which were run by the authorities and the ones which were independently owned and managed. They were either residential or were schools that are regular practical. But there is a Third selection of school, the worldwide school, which differs although a privately owned and managed school differs from other private colleges. There are aspects that provide an edge over colleges that are privately owned to schools. If you are currently seeking an international school for the child, you might want to be certain that you have chosen an international school which has the grade. Here are few tips that are characteristic of international schools:
- Curriculum: you need to check whether the school’s program adheres to international standards. Implementation of IB (International Baccalaureate) program is crucial.
- Faculty: check whether the faculty at the faculty is qualified. It is insufficient if they understand the topic well; they should be able to deliver it to the students in a manner which makes them develop curiosity about the topic. You may check with the pupils and parents of pupils that are currently studying in the faculty.
- Campus: The campus of singapore british international school is usually cast, student friendly and one which supports various extracurricular activities in the school.
- Accreditations: check whether the school has accreditations. Council of International Schools CIS and certification from International Baccalaureate Organization are significant accreditations you need to check for.
- Website: a site speaks volumes to keep up. Content the site design and presence tells about the school’s character.
- Support: In order to assist the students most schools go another mile. They generally possess Parent teacher associations that make a communication channel between the school authorities, parents and pupils. This makes the school accountable